NHL Season 2014

-

YoungGun74

Reaction score
Who you guys got?
I have Chicago going all the way this year even though it pains me as a Flyers fan.

Boston Bruins:D:D a Blackhawk/Bruins rematch in the finals would be nice:cheers::cheers:

Hockey. Action for 60 minutes. No lollygagging here. Either skate or get splinters. Oh, and my favorite team? I use to watch games in the stadium affectionately referred to as The Barn. LOL

I've got Jets season tickets. Maybe this year they'll make the playoffs, but like a lot of Jets fans, we're just glad to have an NHL team again.

:wav:GO JETS GO:wav:​

That being said, Bruins will win the cup.

:cheers: I am a HABS fan but it would be great to see the Jets in the playoffs. I'm thinking Chicago again...
I've got Jets season tickets. Maybe this year they'll make the playoffs, but like a lot of Jets fans, we're just glad to have an NHL team again.
:wav:GO JETS GO:wav:​
That being said, Bruins will win the cup.

I forgot two Vancouver Canucks game tickets in my truck, some bastard broke in and left me two more.

Habs fan here too! whey have the most tiny players/team of the nhl ,but they work so hard. Subban is getting better and he put life in this team.

This is awesome, so many Habs and mopar fans! I'd have a beer with you guys anyday!

Kings. 3rd Cup out of the last 4yrs.....Dynasty !!!!

Read it and weep !!!!!

Blackhawks, I do cheer for a guy out of my hometown of Anchorage, AK. Scotty Gomez. Hope he gets to play all year.

-
Back