NHRA's new Jr. Street class

-

KENTON

Reaction score
My 13 year old grand son won the first Jr. Street race at our track. He was 13 years and 11 days old. if you have a youngster go to the NHRA site and check out the rules for this new class, and get the iPod out of there hands.
13902762_333586406972484_8334069194646752369_n.jpg

That's just awesome....Congrats to you & your Grandson!! It's new ideas like this that keep the sport alive...:thumbsup:

Here's the NHRA link

Jr. Street

It's ,about time...How can young teenagers get excited ,about Briggs & Strattons powered rails?.. The insurance situation,should be interesting.... I like it ,as a whole..(Again,insurance....).

Kid
It's ,about time...How can young teenagers get excited ,about Briggs & Strattons powered rails?.. The insurance situation,should be interesting.... I like it ,as a whole..(Again,insurance....).

Kids have to become a NHRA member, they are covered same as any other racer/member.

Nice,I too get frustrated seeing the younger with the phones welded to their hands..I think it is great, 'course back in the 60's no one ever checked if we were old enough.....I was 15.

My son was bracket racing when he was 13. He ended the season 2nd in points in the foot brake class.

-
Back