-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash21182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale..NEED TO SELL ASAP.](*,)...... Because I need to Pay my lawyer money for a child custody case I have...... Another car being sold off because of the X....I have thousand invested into this car. ........1967 Plymouth Signet Original Factory V8 Car sorda Rare. Fresh 360 motor 1000 miles. Fresh 904 trans. Performance electronic ignition. performance 4 row aluminum Radiator. edelbrock intake.hooker headers.carter performance carb. msd ignition.custom seats with clean flames, cal gt 500 kidney wheels with good tires. Auto meter gauges, this car is beautiful. reliable and Fast Fast. Looking to sell Asap PM me

l.a. based 360, 904 lock up, 7.25, new carter AFB on easter, edelbrock ld340, new mopar performance electronic ignition convertion kit, new msd blaster 2, new h.d water pump, new h.d alternator, new motor mounts, new belts and hoses, new fuel pump, new edelbrock double true roller timing chain and gears, new melling oil pump, new brass freeze plugs new fel-pro gaskets through out. new carpet, new leather upholstery, new headliner, new tires, vintage SHELBY CAL 500 slot mags- 14x7front, 14x9 back.

the dash also needs finishing, some guages work others do not. Just installed auto Gauge Tach and shift light and Temp Guage Runs all day at 175 F. I Just ordered the front end rebuild kit so it will come with the car. Ball joints tie rods bushing the whole 9 yards paid 400 for the kit. THe car needs ball joints and stuff but other then that it Runs amazing I drive it daily!!!!! Oh and it could use a paint job good from far but far from good hahahha
Im located in Thousand Oaks California. Has clean Title and Registerd. And Is a California Rust Free Car.

HERE ARE PICS

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

63b6c80e.jpg

Pm me I dont think were supposed to talk about prices on here

You are supposed to have an asking price in your ad.

Hello XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! Your welcome to place as many 'For Sale' ads as you like, but
we ask that you follow these simple rules:

• No Phone numbers or eMail addresses in ads;
  • Post accurate Photos of the item your selling if you can
  • Post the location of the item(s);
  • Post the price range you are looking for
  • Please Click Here and read all the rules before posting in this forum
Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

For Sale..NEED TO SELL ASAP.](*,)...... Because I need to Pay my lawyer money for a child custody case I have...... Another car being sold off because of the X....I have thousand invested into this car. ........1967 Plymouth Signet Original Factory V8 Car sorda Rare. Fresh 360 motor 1000 miles. Fresh 904 trans. Performance electronic ignition. performance 4 row aluminum Radiator. edelbrock intake.hooker headers.carter performance carb. msd ignition.custom seats with clean flames, cal gt 500 kidney wheels with good tires. Auto meter gauges, this car is beautiful. reliable and Fast Fast. Looking to sell Asap PM me

l.a. based 360, 904 lock up, 7.25, new carter AFB on easter, edelbrock ld340, new mopar performance electronic ignition convertion kit, new msd blaster 2, new h.d water pump, new h.d alternator, new motor mounts, new belts and hoses, new fuel pump, new edelbrock double true roller timing chain and gears, new melling oil pump, new brass freeze plugs new fel-pro gaskets through out. new carpet, new leather upholstery, new headliner, new tires, vintage SHELBY CAL 500 slot mags- 14x7front, 14x9 back.

the dash also needs finishing, some guages work others do not. Just installed auto Gauge Tach and shift light and Temp Guage Runs all day at 175 F. I Just ordered the front end rebuild kit so it will come with the car. Ball joints tie rods bushing the whole 9 yards paid 400 for the kit. THe car needs ball joints and stuff but other then that it Runs amazing I drive it daily!!!!! Oh and it could use a paint job good from far but far from good hahahha
Im located in Thousand Oaks California. Has clean Title and Registerd. And Is a California Rust Free Car.

Wow.That's a quick turnover. discharger just sold this. Good luck with sale,it is a cool valiant.

[URL="http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=190901"]http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=190901[/URL]

You are right.... It sure is the same car. The description seems to have changed a bit.

Yes I did buy it from Him I did alot of work to it since I bought it. New Waterpump, Alternator, Guages, Gaskets it sucks I need to sell it Cause I just droped close to 2k in it. I have to take my x to court so I have to sell it. This car is really awsome and has been my dream car but really sad I have to sell it. It fires right up I also will include the front end Rebuild Kit that I just bought . I will SELL IT FOR 4K FIRM and need to sell it ASAP

06-06-2012, 04:56 PM: I will SELL IT FOR 4K FIRM and need to sell it ASAP
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM: I really hate that i have to sell it but $4500 sells it
06-06-2012, 05:10 PM: $4500 firm sells it
06-06-2012, 06:57 PM: Nobody????
06-06-2012, 11:55 PM: Dropping price 4000 buys it

LOL, looks like the stress is kicking in. GLWS and GLW judge.

06-06-2012, 04:56 PM: I will SELL IT FOR 4K FIRM and need to sell it ASAP
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM: I really hate that i have to sell it but $4500 sells it
06-06-2012, 05:10 PM: $4500 firm sells it
06-06-2012, 06:57 PM: Nobody????
06-06-2012, 11:55 PM: Dropping price 4000 buys it

LOL, looks like the stress is kicking in. GLWS and GLW judge.

What does GLWS and GLW mean?

Good luck with sale and good luck with judge

Car looks good, your price is a deal, it will sell with a little patience, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back