nice 62 on ebay

-
Look in the mod top thread, I posted some pics for you of my 62. Its definatly ugly.

Nice, I looked at a 1970 plumb crazy 383 4 spd challenger when I was a kid that had some serious compost on it. It was a solid car for $1500 but I didn't want another plumb crazy car after selling my 340 duster. Your 62 needs a 413 and some landscaping.

Ahhh ya she's worse than she looks. Definatly needs some landscaping, as well as some serious help. Oh well, for now it makes a nice lawn ornament.

I love the looks of that '62 yea ugly but in a tough guy handsome way. Chrysler definatley dared to be different in the early days. Hey Mike, dumb question for ya.....where or whats the modtop thread, I was looking to see your '62 pics??

Oh it was a thread on someones 69 Barracuda Formula S numbers matching mod top car (flower power).
But its ok, I'll post them in here rather than accidently hack his thread.

DSC011902.jpg

DSC011912.jpg

DSC011852.jpg

DSC011872.jpg

DSC011882.jpg

DSC011842.jpg

DSC011932.jpg

DSC011942.jpg

DSC011982.jpg

70dartmike, that is such a shame. that looks like it's not moved in at least thirty years.

Yes I know, it is quite unfortunate. It was my grandparents car. If you look in the 4th and 5th picture, you can see where it sat between that old cabin and the shed. It was overgrown with bushes, I think last driven in the late 70s. Something went wrong electrical, and then someone parked it instead of fixing it. The only thing that stayed good on it was the front fenders (not sure why.. the bottom of the car was sitting on the soil because it sunk so much into the dirt), and the steering box is some rare racing one apparently. Just another oddity that ma mopar put in one of the cars. Anyways, my grandpa gave it to me, not knowing what to do with it.

-
Back