-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey fellers. I'm looking for a REALLY NICE to NOS uncut radio bezel for a 65' Barracuda. I couldn't find new ones so if you know where I can get a repro or have one as described and take paypal please let me know. Thanks guys! :prayer:

Is this the one your looking for? It's been painted so it would need to be restored by a pro. It's not NOS, but if you can't find a better one......

Attachments

• valiant radio resize.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 134
That's the one. I was thinking about painting the one I have but I was hoping to find another one that's as close to perfect as possible or a new one.

That's the one. I was thinking about painting the one I have but I was hoping to find another one that's as close to perfect as possible or a new one.

I may have on the the barracuda I just picked up let me check tomorrow
Thanks

Lol! Guys, while you're at it can you also look for a nice cigarette lighter, a nice glove box knob, and a nice set of trunk hinges. Thanks. :D

Lol! Guys, while you're at it can you also look for a nice cigarette lighter, a nice glove box knob, and a nice set of trunk hinges. Thanks. :D

I'll take a look this weekend. I only get to go home on weekends. I might have the hinges, glove box knob, and lighter (or at least the knob that you can put on a new one).

Sorry guys. It just alerted me and I cleared it out, should be able to message me now. :D

I checked. I don't have the hinges, but have the hinge cover trim, but it's pitted. Didn't have the other stuff you mentioned either.

Thanks guys. I found NOS radio bezel, and 64phy, thanks for checking. I already have brand new hinge covers and corresponding trim. Love this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back