-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopow3r

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this truck a while back, having wanted to build a street truck for a while, it was too clean to pass up. However, in the midst of building my dart, I lost interest in it. Has the factory 17's with Nitto NT555's on the back, center console and power/heated seats from a durango, custom headliner with the Mopar symbol made into it, custom grind cam, edelbrock headers to flowmaster exhaust and gutted cats, fiberglass viper style hood. Needs a tune or at least a programmer, it runs rich from the cam on the stock tune. Truck is exactly the same way as when i bought it. I noticed on my way home with it that the shifts would seem delayed at low throttle so ive had a few people mess around with it but ive never been able to get it perfect, so just in case it was a problem with the transmission i bought a spare one that will come with it, i also have a never used Viper 2800 stall converter to go with it. I never took the truck to get a tune because i was going to go the carbed route with it i thought the truck wouldve been much more fun carbed and 727! lol but im open to trade offers, but preferably other mopars please. Have a nice day -Mopow3r

here's a video of it idling

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNFn7mGG2AE&list=UUeVzL-bFVd3JdE4bp9oFM4A&feature=share"]98 Dakota cammin - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• dako1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 461
  • dako2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 450
  • dako3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 450
  • dako4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 434
  • dako5.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 433
  • dako6.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 456
  • dako7.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 464
  • dako8.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 449
Sorry bud I would have been interested but I just bought an 81 stepside 318 truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back