nice BB dart ...crappy rear frame rails..broken mount

-
in the safeness of the garage once again...time to work my magic...

Attachments

• unnamed (32).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 141
Not to be rude but that rear shackle mount is pretty cheesy. They should have drilled thru the frame and welded the tube in with washers welded to either side. I'd be mad if I paid for that.

Not to be rude but that rear shackle mount is pretty cheesy. They should have drilled thru the frame and welded the tube in with washers welded to either side. I'd be mad if I paid for that.

i totally agree.... will address at later time..chassis people need finesse sometimes... otherwise... no soup for you mentality may come in... tactfull is my approach... simply wait and ill go back and say ...hey ...i was looking at this and thinking.... blah blah.... the price to put the rails in was fair at this point.

I personally would backhalf that car. But, telling someone that any big block making decent grunt in an A-body needs to be backhalfed to hook, is someone who doesn't know how to correctly tune suspension. Bad advice, period.

I personally would backhalf that car. But, telling someone that any big block making decent grunt in an A-body needs to be backhalfed to hook, is someone who doesn't know how to correctly tune suspension. Bad advice, period.

$$$ prevent backhalf... early retirement of some sort is more important to me... so a nice driver is my goal not a creampuff :)

alive and going for a drive

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1jyf9tRZu0"]70 BB dart ready - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back