Nice Car Find Rant????

-

67ragtop

Reaction score
A guy I work with came in today and told me he found a 72 Dart with 22,000 miles on it in original paint(light yellow). He could not afford it so wanted to mention it to me. I snuck out on lunch and did a quick look over in 40 degree weather in the rain. The car was under two covers but is very solid and no rips in the interior. All original 318 auto on column car from down south and yes I didn't get any pics. Interior perfect, factory welds on wheel wells, inner fenders perfect and white letter tires with hubcaps,dual exhaust and driven once in a while. Im thinking of offering 3500 but have not seen the trunk or cross member yet but the car is straight with only a couple of dings. Someone wet sanded through the original paint in a few spots but that all Isaw. She's calling me tonight and its not in the paper or craigslist. Cars been 4 sale for 3 months in her driveway and she wants 5500. What do you guys think????

If everything passes your inspection, $3500.00 sounds like a decent offer, good engine, trans etc.

This is what I found out today. Factory 1972 Dart Swinger, 318, auto on column, factory air, disc brakes, power steering, 22,000 miles, solid car. Non original paint, and forgot to paint inner fenders under the hood sill plates etc.. Rear window leaks as well as power steering. 5700. and I passed. I offered $4000.

-
Back