Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Sorry for the short notice here guys. I have a really nice boat trailer for sale. I had my 16' fiberglass boat and 65 hp motor on it and towed really nice. Boat and motor are gone, trailer is all thats left. It has 14" tires on it, with a 13" spare. Made of 3" sq tubing. $500 firm. I am heading to Wisconsin this weekend, so if you like do the mapquest from Lakefield Ontario K0L 2H0 to zipcode 53051. If I am on the way I can deliver as I will have a car trailer. The only way I will deliver is if I have a deposit via paypal. The car trailer needs to be empty so I can pickup my new project. Great trailer, great price and possibly del'd couldnt ask for more. Oh I measured from the hitch to the last roller and it is 17' 5" front part where the winch is mounted can be moved quite a bit forward, so I would imagine an 18' would fit no sweat, but no guarantees. Any questions, pm me, but include email or ph# with pm's. It is also listed on kijiji. I am hoping to take extra $$ with me to pick up my new project.

Thanks
4spdragtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back