Not open for further replies.

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a black 1982 Nissan 280ZX inline 6 cylinder and 5 speed manual transmission in good running condition. This 280 ZX starts right up and runs well. Drivetrain has 127,900 miles on it. I have owned this car for 4 years and only drive this in the summer when the weather is nice. I have changed the oil and filter annually. I have also changed the differential and transmission oils as well as flushed the cooling and brake system and performed other maintenance items including new spark plug wires, engine belts, fuel filter and air filter and several coolant hoses. This 280ZX has T-tops and they do not leak. Car also has AC appears to work although the air could be cooler. It may need a refrigerant top up. Wheels, tires, shocks and coli springs and strut bearings are three years old. Wheels are Rota Aleica 15”x8” and tires are Kuhmo Exceta 225/55/15 with plenty of tread left. Shocks are KYB and the coil springs are Vogtland which lower the car 1”. Brakes both front and rear were redone 4 years ago and still have plenty of wear left. The stereo has been upgraded to a Pioneer with CD player, Nav and Bluetooth capabilities. The car was repainted flat black before we bought it and is looks decent. The body has some minor scratches and dings and a few minor rust bubbles near the roofline. The engine does have some minor oil leaks from the valve cover and rear of the oil pan. Clutch does have some minor chatter from a standing start depending on how you release the clutch. Transmission shifts smoothly in all gears.

I have a few spare parts that go with the car including a valve cover gasket, T-Top storage bags, stock replacement muffler and a couple of other minor items.

This is a chance to buy a rare car in good running and driving condition. Car is locatated in Avon CT.

The price is $6,750.

PM me with questions.

P1070342.JPG

P1070343.JPG

P1070346.JPG

P1070347.JPG

P1070348.JPG

P1070349.JPG

P1070350.JPG

P1070352.JPG

P1070353.JPG

P1070335.JPG
Contact me for more details.

Last edited:
Here are some shots of the underside. Looks pretty clean overall. Interior is very nice. Some minor rust spots on the edge of the room and along edge of wheel well. A Lille bit on the underside. Rust proofing helped. Not a whole lot to mention.

PM me with any questions.

IMG_1096.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back