No Fabo cook out this year .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
For any one that was coming or that i asked to come there will not be one at lest at my place no money to have it this year sorry yall take it ez yall :sad5:

Bummer, I know you look forward to it too....there are deals on food, just have to look at your local stores for sales and discounts. Here where i shop they have a bin where they put food/meats in the freezer, usually stuff that's in the meat market cooler like steaks, brats, chicken, after a certain time of day if it doesn't sell it goes in the freezer and marked half off! Still fine to eat and I save lots of money, just had some steaks on the grille last night from there :glasses7:

For any one that was coming or that i asked to come there will not be one at lest at my place no money to have it this year sorry yall take it ez yall :sad5:

To bad for the others but I am still coming!!!!

Kenny

Make it "pot luck"

I am sure people would be happy to bring something, we have them all the time here where people all bring something different :glasses7:

I have a big bowl of beans soaking in the fridge now :cheers: Treva will make up some cornbread :sign7:
and I will most likely be enjoying my day with her, and be happy my a/c is fixed if the part comes in today or tomorrow, what cash I have I will be putting gas in my lawn mower :cheers: I enjoy mowing :D
I had to dip in to my MMW stash to repair my a/c, So I am enjoy a fun Strong end on the hill eating Beans and cornbread, sorry to hear things are tight, but looks like some good advice to have a pot luck with your friends Asa.

You've heard of BYOB. Make it BYOFood. I assure you nobody comes for the food. It's the company. Well........Asa would come for the food. LMAO

When was the cook out going to take place and for how many people? In and for the OKIE'S guys I assume. I might be interested in hosting at my place. Let me know more please.
Todd

Asa like the guys said make it a pot luck, that's no big deal. People enjoy being helpful and it's fun to taste others' cooking. Heck go one step further and call it a housewarming party and you may get some cool gifts for your new place.

Don't be a party-pooper lol!

Last time it was a Cliff,s and Karl picked up the whole tab....I believe everyone could pitch in and make it happened but for some hidden secret you decided to call it off !!!
I do not have any money....Boo Hoo....
You are a party-pooper !!!
Well we will have it at Cliff's or maybe at Todd's.

Someone who has been tell me more about this cookout b/c I havent been to one before. Who and how many come. Was there one last year also? What date did Dart Doctor have this scheduled for? Anyone, anyone Bueller?
I have a good place for it here at my house in Broken Arrow...swimming pool, good gas grill plumed to natural gas line, put-put golf, room to park about 10-15 cars.

Bummer, I know you look forward to it too....there are deals on food, just have to look at your local stores for sales and discounts. Here where i shop they have a bin where they put food/meats in the freezer, usually stuff that's in the meat market cooler like steaks, brats, chicken, after a certain time of day if it doesn't sell it goes in the freezer and marked half off! Still fine to eat and I save lots of money, just had some steaks on the grille last night from there :glasses7:

I get this kind of stuff every time I find it. Saves me lots.

Someone who has been tell me more about this cookout b/c I havent been to one before. Who and how many come. Was there one last year also? What date did Dart Doctor have this scheduled for? Anyone, anyone Bueller?
I have a good place for it here at my house in Broken Arrow...swimming pool, good gas grill plumed to natural gas line, put-put golf, room to park about 10-15 cars.
Ok this is how is gos my new friend .... We have a cook out and all get togather and pick a members car to work on Before and afther we eat and shoot the **** have a good time This year it was to be my barracuda to play around with and be at my place but sice martin wants to know why im doing this ... My house aint done yet and im outta money to keep going on it right now . Im bout 400-500 bucks to get it livble (not done ) But where i can live in it lol . If i get it done we can still have it . as for a time my friend i aint set a time yet. I will get with you and we can team up and see what we can work out cuz if its at cliffs in stillwater i know i cant go (gas) . Dont be mad at me yall i feel bad enough . I really like and care for alot of yall . times are hard right now . I hope yall under stand and will forgive me . :sad5:73SwingerDart I did get your pm and i will get you the info you want and need i just got back on here to look im not ignoreing you at all sorry

Last year we just got together at Old Tired Rebel place(Cliff).Krazycuda (Karl),Oklahoma car collector (Bill),Fart_Doctor (Asa),MoparDaddy(Chuck)and me....
Karl was bringing a charger to Cliff and we turned it into a Cook out and working on car weekend....
Asa wanted to continue the tradition at his place.

We dont drink at this its a time for grown ups to get togahter and chill and work on a members car

I thought you were selling or trading off the barracuda
I said the hell with that Im already in it too deep ... Its grown on me .. Ruby loves me lol if she just sits here then she just sets here but she anit going no wheres :cheers:

-
Back