No Fender Tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

cpthowdy1369

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I Was Looking For The Fender Tag On My Duster. I Even Looked To See If There Was A Tag On The Inside Of The Doorjam, But They Are Both Missing. Is There Any Way Of Finding Out What Options My Duster Came With Without Those Tags?

Your fender tag should be located on the inner fenderweel next to the battery. If it's not there your ONLY other hope is to find the build sheet inside the interior. These are usually under the rear seat stuffed between the cushion & springs when looking from underneath. You'll have to pull the rear seat bottom, and possibly the back rest too. If the sheet isn't there, it's either gone, or *might* be under the carpet or behind the glovebox. Some cars have been known to have more than one, which means some cars left the factory without theirs.I found mine for my Barracuda under the rear seat cushion, but it was soooo faded you can't read a damn thing anyway.

With a build sheet you can have a reproduction fender tag made by a reputable source (Galen Govier) and documented as such. Good luck with your search!

-
Back