No fuel while cranking.

-

Atyacke

Reaction score
I had just finished giving the Dart a tune-up and while sitting in the driveway idling it gave a single POP and died. After looking around a bit I discovered that when I pump the gas, fuel jets into the carb, but while cranking nothing comes out. I have plenty of pressure up to the carb. Stuck float mabe?

I had just finished giving the Dart a tune-up and while sitting in the driveway idling it gave a single POP and died. After looking around a bit I discovered that when I pump the gas, fuel jets into the carb, but while cranking nothing comes out. Would this be my fuel pump, or could it be something else?

Nothing comes out of what. The fuel line to the carb or the carb itself.

Just did some more digging. It's not the pump because I have fuel up to the carb but nothing coming out of the jets.

Just did some more digging. It's not the pump because I have fuel up to the carb but nothing coming out of the jets.

What kind of carb is it. Check where the fuel line connects to the carb that there isn't a filter inside that connection fitting at the carb, could be plugged.

-
Back