No response from Brewers Performance

-

ozmoparjoe

Reaction score
Hi all, I have tried several times to contact Brewers (months apart) via the email address on their website regarding parts I need for my a833, I am in Australia so calling them is a little difficult, any other way possible to contact them that you guys might know about?
Thanks in advance, Joe.

I've used them recently so I hope they are OK.
But I've always called.
Good, knowledge people and a mom and pop operation.
I understand your situation. Email doesn't get them huh?
Someone help?

I just ordered parts 3 weeks ago and promptly received the shipment, I believe there has been some car shows and swap meets they have been attending. I did call them and not used email.

Hi all, I have tried several times to contact Brewers (months apart) via the email address on their website regarding parts I need for my a833, I am in Australia so calling them is a little difficult, any other way possible to contact them that you guys might know about?
Thanks in advance, Joe.

You can also contact Passon Performance for you need and desires.

http://www.passonperformance.com/

Just ordered parts from them a week ago on line. Had no problems.

I have not received your emails for some reason or another, we take care of them asap. I will pm you direct contact info.

Thanks.

Hey guys, all sorted now, seems my emails went straight to their spam folder for some reason.
Thanks for the help everyone!

hi all, was pleasantly surprised tonight when I got home from work to find that the bits I ordered from Brewers had already arrived!
Couldn't believe that they got here to Melbourne Australia in a week!
Shout out to the people at Brewers Performance, they are very easy to deal with and very helpful, and for people like me on the other side of the world, that makes a huge difference.
Cheers guys.

13043549_10209556098008749_1865972536769516679_n.jpg

13094196_10209556098208754_7796433864621938344_n.jpg

Nice to see personal shop owner/employee response, like that. That's BIG ,when most car people get"I don't know?" ,on the parts counter, (or on the phone...), & lose confidence in parts suppliers. The good ones will survive, by doing the basic customer service functions: Be honest,if you don't know.. find an answer...It's really, that simple.

-
Back