No snow! Just a tornado watch!

-

dartjack

Reaction score
A lot of you guys are getting the pretty pre Christmas white stuff. Some are getting way too much though. Here it is 66* and rain. Also a tornado watch till 2am. Snow here over 2" and everything shuts down. Ya'll be safe if you have to get out in the white stuff.

I'll trade you the 8" in my front yard for the tornado watch. :D

LOL... Same here. We got right about 10" last night of extremely wet slushy snow. My little snow blower wouldn't hardly do much with it so I had to do it by hand. Took me 1/2 a day to get dug out and then the other half day to rest up my aching back. To make matters worse the city still hasn't plowed my street. Just got off the phone with the alderman complaining, like that does any good!

Well we had 100km/hr (60mph) winds here all day. It sucked. But I'll take that any day over a tornado. Take care down there.

No more T watch. Rain and 59*. I think we all love the snow, just on our terms though. Getting over bronchitis and doing paint prep(Christmas present) in the garage. Any "weather" other than clear and warm sucks right now. Be safe all.

-
Back