No Trailer Queen here!

-

mnmopar

Reaction score
Back in fall, we decided our chances were better with the Packers and bought a home in Wisconsin. One of our major concerns was that if it gets cold and snowy (if, yeah right. This is Minnesota) how are we going to move the Valiant?

Problem solved. We picked the coldest day of the year and drove it the 1.5 hours to the new home. Did I mention its a convertible and that in an insane bout vanity I removed the heater hoses because they are unsightly? I always hatted they way they go way out, attach to the fender, then to the heater core. It's like 15 feet of hose!

It was 4 degrees when we left. Dropped to 2 by the time we got there. She did great! my toes felt like popsicles by the time we go there.

The fun thing was all the waves, honks, thumbs up I got.

Just one more bonding experience with my car.

so when you say "we"...did the missus ride with you?

:) Yes my better half (certainly smarter) had my back. Surprising how daft covets can be.

Top up but now you have me thinking what a badass adventure that would have been!

20161213_145752.jpg

Back in fall, we decided our chances were better with the Packers and bought a home in Wisconsin. One of our major concerns was that if it gets cold and snowy (if, yeah right. This is Minnesota) how are we going to move the Valiant?

Problem solved. We picked the coldest day of the year and drove it the 1.5 hours to the new home. Did I mention its a convertible and that in an insane bout vanity I removed the heater hoses because they are unsightly? I always hatted they way they go way out, attach to the fender, then to the heater core. It's like 15 feet of hose!

It was 4 degrees when we left. Dropped to 2 by the time we got there. She did great! my toes felt like popsicles by the time we go there.

The fun thing was all the waves, honks, thumbs up I got.

Just one more bonding experience with my car.
sick sick sick - - I love it!!

Out frigging standing! My wife and I also recently purchased some land and built a little place in WI. Hope to drive the Duster up there some day!

Be well,
Pat

-
Back