Non A body Mopar question

-

Al Bundy

four touchdowns!
Reaction score
Hey guys,I ran across a 1967 Dodge Coronet Rt that's been sitting for nearly a decade,,the body's straight and rust free but the paints badly faded and the roof has surface rust,no rot holes or bondo anywhere. Hood has surface rust,interior is decent. About what would I expect to pay for something like this.

I'm with Kim,Without seeing it 10K is a starting point and go down from there. Big thing is anything missing or not.Small Items can really add up to replace.Also non stock items lessens value.We found a 1 owner 69 Road Runner complete and did a few things such as rear springs and fuel system and it sold for 10K. paid 5K add another 1K to get it up and running,profit 4K..

Hi Guys,thanks for all the input. I haven't been able to catch the people at home but the car isn't missing anything. It's a 440 with 727 automatic. Has aftermarket centerline looking wheels,last driven 10 years or so ago. The body is straight too,not rot or bondo,definetly needs paint as surface rusf has cropped up on the roof and hood. They removed the vinyl top and there appear to be no holes.
I really appreciate help valuing it. I didn't want to come off like a lowballer,I really like the car. I am going to drop by this evening again and see if they are home.

I may be wrong but in 67 a Coronet R/T came with a 440 or a 426 Hemi.No 383 R/T's in 67.

If its clean as you say try half of you think its worth and see what happens.
Start low then move up to the most you'd pay.

You guys need to start getting pics so we don't have to guess.

-
Back