Non factory look in the trunk?

-

MY340

Reaction score
Anyone gone with a different look in the trunk on their A-body? If so please post some pics. TIA!:cheers:

I am in the process of doing that myself. I made some panels out of 1/4 plywood to give it that smooth look, and am going to cover it with the same material that I have on the seat inserts and headliner. When I get the sides done I am going to make a false floor so I can get my spare tire cover to lay flat, than just glue some black automotive carpet down. I hope I am done with it in a couple weeks, because I want to make the Omaha Mopar car show the 15th of May. My car is a modified 72 Swinger I can send pictures at that time. John

Thanks John,
That sounds nice and since my car isn't stock or an original 340 car I'd like to do something alittle different too. When I had my SpaceDuster I re-did the trunk dress up package in it so I might do something like it minus the fold down seat of course!:-D

Anyone else want to show a pic of their trunk?:toothy10:

It won't be for a while but I plan to just lay some carpet in the duster, I have the original trunk mat but it is pretty torn up. I did it in my 72 coronet and it looked great but now the rust is bad enough that it's leaking all over the place and I had to take the carpet out. I'm not gonna let that happen on the duster.

I am in the process of doing that myself. I made some panels out of 1/4 plywood to give it that smooth look, and am going to cover it with the same material that I have on the seat inserts and headliner. When I get the sides done I am going to make a false floor so I can get my spare tire cover to lay flat, than just glue some black automotive carpet down. I hope I am done with it in a couple weeks, because I want to make the Omaha Mopar car show the 15th of May. My car is a modified 72 Swinger I can send pictures at that time. John

I'm going to do about the same in my scamp, when you get it done post pictures please:cheers:

I am hoping to have trunk done in about 10 day will post pictures then. John

-
Back