Noobness from Northeastern NM

-

Ravewolf

Reaction score
Hi,my name is Matt,and I'm not currently an A body owner (yes, a shame I know.)My defense is I thought Darts and Duster,and Demons were way overpriced,but having done research lately I have found otherwise. Waiting to start a new job,and hopefully in less than 2 mo I will have a new-to-me A body. Big plans involving a stroked 400,and excess boost.Why?For one,it's cool,and American. Two,for vengeance. You see,in my little town,there are about a dozen snotty little brats with crustangs,gt-hos,and other nonsense that couldn't tell you the first thing about how and why a camshaft does what it does,but they still have faster cars than me...all bought by mommy and daddy. Jealous? A little. Then again, not really.

But yea,I've been lurking on here for a few weeks,absorbing information,mainly on the topic of home brewed boosted cars. I'm also a member on turbomustangs.com,and I tell you that website was created by God for people who love turbo cars.

Ok,done here,hope I didn't come off as a little "off" but yea. Um...haxxors.

Welcome. BTW we're all are a little off,that is why we love MOPARS.

Welcome to FABO

Keep raving, we like it!

Attachments

• B3 Drag Race #2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 66
Welcome! There is a good Turbo'd section on this site. These guys know what they are doing! Maybe one day I will join them :cool:

-
Back