Noooobee Intro

-

Mopartist

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new here. I'm a cartoonist that specializes in "Mopart" (unless I'm on a Chevy or Ford forum) Looking forward to joining your community! :salut:

Most excellent, would love to see a few. Welcome to the site :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

Wecome to the site Mopartist,
Have I seen a mean look'in barracuda fish you have done somewhere?
I search cartoon art some time's.
look'on forword to seeing more of your work. :notworth:

Longgone said:
I like the mix of retro and modern in your drawings. Welcome to the site. Do you have an A-body Mopar?

Yeah; I have a 65' Dart that is in tear down stage right now for a frame up rebuild/restore/radicalize project.

dart attack.jpg

Howdee and welcome to the site :hello2:
I really like that kind of retro muscle car artwork :thumleft: Do you happen to sell prints or poster style reproductions? I would be keen on one featuring a 1970 Dart Swinger. You muscle car by the diner sample is cool!

Welcome Moparartist, nice work. I would also be interested in purchasing the 70 swinger art from you, if that is a possibility. I need some nice artwork for my garage. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do, welcome aboard!!

You mean sumpin like this? I can actually do personalized renderings of YOUR cars from a good photo. If you are interested; send me an e-mail with a digital pic of your car; and I'll explain the whole process and what you get for your money. I can do just your car; or your car set into a cartoon setting; any color or paint scheme you like; and just about any visual "enhancements". (ie. header flames; tire smoke; custom paint; specular lighting; etc.) Shoot me an e-mail and we'll discuss it. I've done quite a few of members cars and businesses on other hot rod websites. Be glad to show ya the possibilities.
[email protected]

small flame2.jpg

Hello Mr Mopartist there is a lot of folk's here.
how do you pick witch guy's car to do?
you have a grate talent and thank's for showing up. :thumblef:
injoy yourself here at fabo :drinkers:
back to NASCAR

memike.1 said:
Hello Mr Mopartist there is a lot of folk's here.
how do you pick witch guy's car to do?
you have a grate talent and thank's for showing up. :thumblef:
injoy yourself here at fabo :drinkers:
back to NASCAR

Most of what I've posted are "generic" renditions of cars. Occasionally I get requests to do "personalized" designs. You know? Like I might do not just any 65' Dart; but Joe Dingdong's Dart with a custom paint job and particular rims. Or maybe John's Speed Shop wants a poster with John's Dart (or Camaro, or Mustang) parked in front. For the custom stuff I get $25 per hour and can usually get it all finished; copied to a CD, and printed on a poster within 5-6 hours or so. In the next few weeks my website will be up so I can offer more things to my customers. I also sell 13"x19" "Mopar Diner" posters for $19.95 and will have others available soon. :book:

Mopartist said:
Most of what I've posted are "generic" renditions of cars. Occasionally I get requests to do "personalized" designs. You know? Like I might do not just any 65' Dart; but Joe Dingdong's Dart with a custom paint job and particular rims. Or maybe John's Speed Shop wants a poster with John's Dart (or Camaro, or Mustang) parked in front. For the custom stuff I get $25 per hour and can usually get it all finished; copied to a CD, and printed on a poster within 5-6 hours or so. In the next few weeks my website will be up so I can offer more things to my customers. I also sell 13"x19" "Mopar Diner" posters for $19.95 and will have others available soon. :book:
Looking forward to your web site, :salut:
So please let me know when it is ready for an order of Mopar Dinner.
Hope every thing goes your way :thumblef:

welcome aboard there moparartist! you know just when i thought we had just about everykind of job represented on here, along you come and prove me wrong. your work is very good. i wish i had the talent to do this too. i haven't seen where are you form as you didn't fill out your signature. i hope you have a mopar as well, if so tell us about it!

WoW, Jimmy boy just think what he could do to your nice ride.
He could put it in front of the local pub and have 40 oz'ers fall'in out of the driver's door and Sid pick'in you up of the ground. :drinkers: :notworth:

Heh Mopartist, I know this is not necessarily correct but can you do a 71 dodge demon, hemi, big tires, flame out of the pipes, a demon at the wheel kind a like ED Roth used to do (may he rest in peace), but of course with your own personel flair. :evil2:

-
Back