North Saint Paul Friday night car show pics

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Every Friday night the city of North Saint Paul closes Main Street down for six or seven blocks and only cars 1975 or older are allowed to park on the street or in parking lots. This Friday was the first show of the year and it was packed. I got there late and didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are a few. One of my all time favorite cars is a Mustang Fastback. My wife bought me a die cast model twenty years ago. I saw one just like my model and took a pic.

This GTX was absolutely gorgeous. Not my usual year, but man, I want this!
View attachment Gorgeous GTX.jpg

More good looking Mopars
View attachment 6 pack B.jpg
View attachment 440 Challenger.jpg
View attachment Coronet.jpg
View attachment Mean green 440.jpg
View attachment Roadrunner.jpg
View attachment Superbee.jpg
View attachment Swinger 1.jpg
View attachment Swinger.jpg

And here is the Mustang to match my die cast!
View attachment Fastback Mustang.jpg

Here is a totally built, tubbed and modded Daytona. At least I think it was once a Daytona. It sounded unbelievably mean. It loped like he was revving the engine. My daughter loved the parachute on the back.
View attachment Powerful modded Daytona.jpg

And lastly, they have race gas at a station in town. My car was so happy to get some. It runs so much better with it. But man, is it expensive!
View attachment Race gas.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I should try to attend one of these, I'm still pooped out from last weekend LOL

Another car show thread , Thank you for sharing :cheers:

Here where I live we get straight 94 octane w/o ethanol at 4.75 a gallon. Keeps my cars running good.

-
Back