-

khuebner250

Reaction score
6th Annual
'Blast from the Past'
Benefit Car Show

Saturday, September, 9th, 2006
10am - 2pm
Budwieser Brewery Visitors Center (I-25 and Mountain Vista Dr)
Fort Collins, CO

This event is put on by the Northern Colorado Mopar Club.
However, it is an open event for all makes and models.

I was at this show last year just by chance and would like to see it grow. Gary, the guy that arranges the event, lives down the street from me and gave me a flyer. I thought I would post and maybe get some new faces up for this charity event. I don't think this is an advertised show at all, so I hope this helps. I was hoping to bring all the colorado mopars out in force. The charity is Wingshadow, which benifits at-risk children in Northern Colorado. Gary mentioned that because Wingshadow is having a very bad year financially, there will be a entry fee to show your car. However, spectators are FREE, and all Proceeds and Donations go directly to http://www.wingshadow.us/

For more info, call Gary @ 970-226-5822

Thanks, hope to see you there
Keith

khuebner250 said:
6th Annual
'Blast from the Past'
Benefit Car Show

Saturday, September, 9th, 2006
10am - 2pm
Budwieser Brewery Visitors Center (I-25 and Mountain Vista Dr)
Fort Collins, CO

This event is put on by the Northern Colorado Mopar Club.
However, it is an open event for all makes and models.

I was at this show last year just by chance and would like to see it grow. Gary, the guy that arranges the event, lives down the street from me and gave me a flyer. I thought I would post and maybe get some new faces up for this charity event. I don't think this is an advertised show at all, so I hope this helps. I was hoping to bring all the colorado mopars out in force. The charity is Wingshadow, which benifits at-risk children in Northern Colorado. Gary mentioned that because Wingshadow is having a very bad year financially, there will be a entry fee to show your car. However, spectators are FREE, and all Proceeds and Donations go directly to http://www.wingshadow.us/

For more info, call Gary @ 970-226-5822

Thanks, hope to see you there
Keith

I don't think I will be able to make it as I will probably be out of town but I'll let people in my club know about it.

-
Back