Northline and Telegraph

-

cuda2ya

Reaction score
One Friday afternoon my brother a friend and I put a set of headers on his 361 in a 62 Dart. Well off we went to our Friday night hot spot. We had been drinking and I was passed out in the back seat. Well my brother set up a race at one of the Redlights with a 65 mustang. After blowing his doors offthe guy refused to pull over and pay up and here is where the story begins. They got mad and then told my brother to pull over and they would show who was going to whip who. My brother woke me up and said Ed we are in for a fight. Now I was still pretty much out of it when I started getting the tools off the floor and throwing them at these guys. (Now to clearify there was three of them and they thought there was only two of us.) Needless to say they did not pull over. The morale to the story is boy did we lose a lot of tools that night and it was only for 20.00. My dad never knew where his tools went. He raced every weekend and we tore down everyweekend and those tools were sorely missed. This is a ture story. Honestly

When a child I thought as a child,and did as a child but now I no longer think as a child. I wuold never condone such today.

Did this happen recently or long ago? This is my old cruisin grounds of many years ago, I too had an experience with unfriendly cruisers but further north above Grand River. Just curious . . .

Did this happen recently or long ago? This is my old cruisin grounds of many years ago, I too had an experience with unfriendly cruisers but further north above Grand River. Just curious . . .
thats funny!!tools make good weapons.
TIME IS NEVER WASTED,WHEN YOUR WASTED ALL THE TIME!

-
Back