Not open for further replies.

dust44d

What's An A Body ??
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a NOS grille for my 1971 Demon. Part #3573667. Will buy just the grille,or would also buy with headlight buckets,turn signal lenses if you have a complete set up and didn't want to split up. I'll pay 1500.00 for just the grille itself.Or let me know what you need if you have one for sale. Thanks again for the ads FABO

Still looking for a NOS grille.I'd bump my offer up to $2000.00 if there is one out there. Thanks FABO

I looked at the repops and they are decent. The one I saw was painted with the silver (1970 style) fins. I need the blacked out 1971 style and did not want to repaint one the reproductions. I wondered about stripping one of the repops of all the silver and start over as they are molded in the black. Might be quite the jobs stripping all the silver off the fins.

Here's what a restored one looks like from Jerry's Plastic repairs in western Canada. Might be an option for you.

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_6804.jpg

Still looking for a NOS grille.I'd bump my offer up to $2000.00 if there is one out there. Thanks FABO
I've got one thats 100% mint but have someone locally who may be coming tomorrow. Definitely could do it cheaper than 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back