[SOLD] NOS 1973 Dodge Dart Sport Left Outer Rear Tailight tail light bezel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 3 pages of bumps! Why not list it on eBay or sell it to the one guy here on FABO who wants it so bad, meet in the middle? :glasses7:

As a matter of fact, it is the same one that is on ebay....So it is already 120.00 cheaper than the one on ebay

For not being a Fire Sale .. awful lot of bumps ...

Gold members are allowed to bump....You might want to spend some of your moldy money on a great site and join....Also you may want to read the rules about flaming other peoples ads.... here I will help you out

Respondants:
  1. You may NOT post commentary in this forum.
  2. You MAY post relevant questions about the item being sold.
  3. Do not negotiate price in the ad. Do this by PM.
  4. No flaming of sellers or their products.

lol..yeah but neither one of you are selling them!! :violent1:

True, but mine is cheaper.....It's not hurting anything sitting on the shelf....I have a NOS set on my car so I don't need it but I will keep it as a spare before I give it away...It been on my shelf for 20 years ......another 20 won't hurt....

I want it, but I'm with Kt340sport. I'll beat his bid by $10 and save you the massive storage space it's taking up! :)

you guys are killing me...60.00 offer x 4 + 240.00 for a NOS set....Reproduction set is 400.00 with shipping and there are no chrysler stampings, logos, part numbers, or anything on them....Not to mention I'm sure they fit like crap too......:wack:

It's looking better on my shelf everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back