[SOLD] NOS 1973 Dodge Dart Sport Left Outer Rear Tailight tail light bezel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks for the bump....I found all 4 for mine...just saying...yeah if you want repros 400.00 with shipping....this is NOS ...its not for everyone....never said it was....If you are doing a top notch restoration and want numbers correct NOS,this is the only way to go.....if you dont care about numbers buy the repros....simple as that

I would like a set of bezels in very good condition for my son's Dart Sport. I found a set for my Duster in near perfect condition from Arizona for $40.00 shipped!!!

And you keep saying you found all four of your bezels , but what year was it 79, 80 maybe 81 , Fawk there is just not another 3 nos bezels in North America , thats what myself and other people are telling you. So you are doing the right thing keep it as a spare.

And you keep saying you found all four of your bezels , but what year was it 79, 80 maybe 81 , Fawk there is just not another 3 nos bezels in North America , thats what myself and other people are telling you. So you are doing the right thing keep it as a spare.

It actually was in the early to mid 90's when I found them and they were purchased individually except for this one which was purchased with another...They were all found within about 6-8 months of looking....And that was BEFORE the internet.....I found all of them between carlisle and hemmings motor news.....I am sure they are out there.....just google the part numbers for them....I am sure they pop up on ebay , at Carlisle , nationals, etc from time to time....I remember seeing a NOS one on a table down @ the Chryslers @ carlisle just 3 or 4 years back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back