[FOR SALE] NOS '60s retro furniture pulls/handles for woodworkers, furniture makers?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Hey, I have a bunch of NOS Ajax brand furniture knobs, handles, pulls that I'm not going to use. Figured there might probably be some guys here into making furniture or whatnot that might be interested in these.

I have three styles, all pictured below with quantities available as of now. I'll call them "round", "long", and "small rectangle" to differentiate them. All the bagged ones come with screws.

The ROUND are 2" diameter, 1" depth. The one pictured out of the package has been out and has a couple small scratches (that show up a lot worse in the photo), but the rest are still in the bags. I have EIGHT of these in bags with screws and ONE out of bag, no screw.

The LONG are 3-5/8" total length, and 3" between the screws. I have THIRTY of these in the bags with screws and TWO out of bag, no screws.

The SMALL RECTANGLE are about 1-9/16" long by 7/8" wide (at widest point). I have TWELVE of these.

So, 53 total.

I will sell these for $55 shipped to any location in US48. Outside that, please contact me for exact shipping. ($50 + exact shipping).

Open to Mopar parts trades, if you happen to have something I need, let me know what you have.

Thanks.

Attachments

• long 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 201
  • long 2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 208
  • rectangle 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 199
  • rectangle 2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 187
  • round 1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 206
  • round 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 201
$45 shipped to US48? Can anyone use these? Figured there would be some woodworkers/furniture makers here.

one last bump for these, to anyone who can use them.

make an offer, even a ridiculous offer... I would rather them go to a good home rather than sit in my basement until the inevitable estate sale in a few decades!

So, the screw holes in the longer handles is 3" from screw hole to screw hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back