Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
Many years ago I purchased a windshield gasket from Chrysler, for one of my darts that I have owned. I never used it and am putting it up for sale. The part number is 3767240. It should fit A-body: 68-69 Barracuda (excluding convert) 69-76 Dart hardtop, 70-73 Valiant/Scamp hardtop. Please check the part number against your application for accuracy. I'll take $249, plus shipping. Boxed it will weigh aprox 7 lbs. I am in Elm City, N.C. 27822. Local pick up is OK also. I'll take paypal or a money order (if you don't mind waiting 10 working days for my bank to clear it). I ship only on Friday of each week (my only day off).
Thanks,
Martin

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_3414.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 549
Martin,didn,t get the pm. If you would,check the corners of the gasket and make sure that the part number is on the gasket as well as the box. Chrysler did somefunky stuff swappin around parts. The part number for the gasket is on my gasket that I just removed from my windshield to redo the top and vinyl. It has the chrysler logo and part number in 2 places. Mine came off my 76 Scamp.Check and pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back