-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jameybro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm new to this site but have been on EVBC for years...

I had the great luck to come across 8 really hard to find brake drums while hunting them for my cuda. They've obviously been around for a while. Boxes look fairly old.

Here's the details:
Wagner Part # BD60123
10" X 1 3/4" drums
4" bolt pattern
'Century' stamped on the front
The machined areas are perfect. There is some VERY slight surface rust in other areas. Easily cleaned.
I've got six left after using 2 for myself.
$70 each plus shipping.
I'm in TX (Houston area)

Attachments

• drum box.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 303
  • drum inside.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 273
  • drums frt bck.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 273
Krazycuda, thanks for the kind words.

As far as Rock Auto - in fairness, I'll offer them for $65 ea. I didn't realize they were still available. You may find that they are out of stock on these.

As far as Autopartstomorrow, you'll definately find that they are 'out of stock'. It's right on their website.

Just try to offer some hard to find parts, not make waves. I was pretty happy to find them myself.
I've seen prices on these for over $100 ea.

Krazycuda, thanks for the kind words.

As far as Rock Auto - in fairness, I'll offer them for $65 ea. I didn't realize they were still available. You may find that they are out of stock on these.

As far as Autopartstomorrow, you'll definately find that they are 'out of stock'. It's right on their website.

Just try to offer some hard to find parts, not make waves. I was pretty happy to find them myself.
I've seen prices on these for over $100 ea.

The difference is that yours are labeled Made In USA and I think Wagner is now overseas. Just for general information Rock Auto has 27 in stock. If I needed some I would buy yours.

Welcome to FABO.
You'll find it is not a tough crowd but a fair one.
Thanks for offering the nice American made parts for a fair price.

if i needed a set. id buy yours.....mine say "CHINA" right on the middle of them and i cant hide it with my rims....it bugs...

I still have 4 of these if anyone's looking...

$60 ea and that includes flat rate shipping via USPS

I just bought a pair of those wagners for one of my cars, back in sept. There still available from rock auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back