-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
As the title says, I am ready to sell my NOS Carter AFB 4294S 1967 HiPo 4 speed carburetor. It was intended for the 1967 Formula S I had but when I sold it, the new owner passed on buying it.

I'd like to get $500 for it, free shipping to lower 48. Check on a show quality rebuild... it's around a $400 service, plus you have shipping and the core.

This one even has the L6 ink stamp from carter.

Only issue is some crustiness on the linkage from sitting on a shelf somewhere, as there was a piece of paper in the bag.

Attachments

• afb fronta.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 505
  • afb sidea.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 539
The L6 stands for december 1966,if this has been sitting for a bit,it needs a rebuild kit and also needs to be cleaner by a pro,to keep cadmium plating intact or restored.you also have some corrosion starting on the housing,and top,if you wish to sell it at a reduced price,PM me,as i found a place for a completely restored unit for a hell of alot less,mrmopartech

The L6 stands for december 1966,if this has been sitting for a bit,it needs a rebuild kit and also needs to be cleaner by a pro,to keep cadmium plating intact or restored.you also have some corrosion starting on the housing,and top,if you wish to sell it at a reduced price,PM me,as i found a place for a completely restored unit for a hell of alot less,mrmopartech

Most of that is dust on the housing. If you are interested, just pm me an offer.

New Price: $450.00 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks to those who have made offers, I may get to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back