Status
Not open for further replies.

Swell

A body M code FREAK!✌
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for Lancer GT front fender emblem's BOTH left and right, also any NOS (or like new) parts related to a '62 Lancer GT. Thanks in advance.

Looking for Lancer GT front fender emblem's BOTH left and right, also any NOS (or like new) parts related to a '62 Lancer GT. Thanks in advance.
I do have some mechanical parts -- N.O.S. -- for your car -- brakes, front end, motor mounts, ignition, electrical, fuel pump, & more. --- ALL NEW !!!!!
Sorry, nothing used, no pieces of car -- no emblems, fenders, radio knobs., etc., etc...............

I do have some mechanical parts -- N.O.S. -- for your car -- brakes, front end, motor mounts, ignition, electrical, fuel pump, & more. --- ALL NEW !!!!!
Sorry, nothing used, no pieces of car -- no emblems, fenders, radio knobs., etc., etc...............
Thanks for the reply. As I go forward I will keep your info incase I need some of the parts you have. Positive battery cable??? Maybe and price if you do.

@ mobileparts - Do you have NOS chrysler parts or NORS new old replacement stock parts from vendors other than Mopar?

@carrazzy - Lancer anything is difficult to find, Lancer GT is even more difficult. Try seller fmmopar on Ebay or seller orangenblackhd. Both have lots of NOS mopar but usually need part number from parts book. I have a few used items, PM if interested.

@carrazzy - Lancer anything is difficult to find, Lancer GT is even more difficult. Try seller fmmopar on Ebay or seller orangenblackhd. Both have lots of NOS mopar but usually need part number from parts book. I have a few used items, PM if interested.

I have a few items that are N.O.S. MOPAR -- I recall that I had some ball joints in the original MOPAR boxes --- I won't have a lot of N.O.S. MOPAR, I do have a lot of N.O.S. Aftermarket -- in some of the front end components, the brake components -- master cylinder, wheel cylinders, N.O.S. ++ Asbestos ++ Brake Shoes, brake hoses, motor mounts, etc., etc.
I have about 14 billion part # s committed to memory (doing this 47 years) and I have to confess, I will have to use the catalogs to look up some of these parts!!!!!!!! Some of them are unique to themselves.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back