-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TupsDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a full set of NOS or Mint condition original wheel well moldings for a 71 Demon. So Duster rear moldings and Dart front. Let me know if you have one or all. Thank you

Brand new reproductions made out of aluminum and anodized like originals.....in stock and ready to ship.....

MY-716DDSET.....Complete Set of all (4) wheel trim moldings....$245.00/set of 4

Sorry I do not have a pic of these right now, but these are VERY nice pieces....and we sell a LOT of them!!!!

Brand new reproductions made out of aluminum and anodized like originals.....in stock and ready to ship.....

MY-716DDSET.....Complete Set of all (4) wheel trim moldings....$245.00/set of 4

Sorry I do not have a pic of these right now, but these are VERY nice pieces....and we sell a LOT of them!!!!
Hey Rick. Thanks for the response. Quick question for you as I looked on your website and didn’t see it listed...but what is your return policy? Reason I asked is when we restored my husbands Dart, I bought two different sets of new wheel moldings (different manufacturers) and ended up not using either and just going without moldings. I did not care for the quality of either. They were dull, blotchy on the ends and not uniformly anodized. Since there aren’t photos I just want to be sure I can return if I’m not satisfied. Thank you!

Here's a couple of pics for you....

upload_2020-9-16_9-2-50.png

upload_2020-9-16_9-3-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back