-
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindust

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i've had these stripes for over 20 years and not sure what they fit. i think after looking at them they might be for a dart sport 73-74-75. they are white and they cover the fenders and doors for both sides. pn#s are 4049868 and 4049869. not sure really what thy are worth. any suggestions or offers. i want to get rid of these so a decent offer wnt be refused. thanks mark. looks like they came from wilkins motors in west virginia and the date is 9-22-77.

Attachments

• mopar parts for sale 005.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 328
  • mopar parts for sale 006.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 318
That part number is for a 1974 Plymouth Duster, there are some like that on eBay, what color are they, white?

Are they the hockey stick stripes? The box says they are not complete whats missing. Some pics of them rolled out would be good. Im interested but need to know what they are.

as mentioned above, they are for a 74 duster. the stripes for the 1/4 panels are missing. ill try to stretch them out and post some pics.

so im just trying to understand here, you have the door stripes, the front fender stripes. the tail panel treatment, but no quarter stripes or callouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back