Not a Mopar but a very cool car I saw in person today

-

67yellowdartgt

Reaction score
A buddy if mine owns a BMW performance shop and when I stopped by to say hello today, this was at his shop.. Jaguar XJ220 and only 281 ever built with an original sticker price of $580,k!!

Pretty cool!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 207
The arch enemey of the f-40....Being an italian I have always been partial to the Ferrari's but that thing is one mean machine. I think it even held the top speed record before the McLaren. i can't remeber where I heard this but somewhere it said that the catalytic converters on that car robbed it of 60 hp. Thats insane but overall I would kill to drive that car.

you would think that a car that cost 580 thousand would have wheels that did'nt look like they came off a 1980's honda......LOL!

Neat Car! I remember reading about and lusting after this car amongst other exotics back in the early '90's! Thats one rippin' V6!

First saw that car in the remake of gone in 60 seconds.

Yeah it was cool but interior looked a little cheap to be so expensive. Along with those wheels, fanofpetty. haha

Only ever seen one in person. A lot lower and wider than pictures seem to show- neat car, thanks for sharing

Anyone remember "Past Masters" or something like that? When these were new they held some races and had a champion at Indianapolis Raceway Park for these cars with some of the retired guys from indy and stock car racing. The cars got beat to crap! So at least a few of these got driven hard.

speaking of driving hard has anyone seen the videos of the guys in Dubai "drifting"...those guys are insane and there is a lot of videos of them beating on some super cars which is pretty interesting.

-
Back