Not a Mopar But,

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post some pic's of the latest build I'm helping the father inlaw with , I know it's a chebby, but this thing is a beast!. It's a 63 chevy II gasser, full chassis car the pic's speak for themselves . It will be running a 502 big block chevy, with 3:73 gears. Should be a Mopar but, cool non the less.

View attachment IMG_20140418_130353.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140418_134527.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140418_130407.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140418_130538.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140418_130438.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140418_130450.jpg

When the front sits that high unloaded, you theres gonna sit a fat *** rat between those wheels!:burnout:

That thing is gonna be cool!

Not sure on that side exit exhaust though, I forsee paint damage from heat around that area...

Looks like fun.... If I can't have a Molar,Chev Rat's,my next choice. Love, the early Novas.

When the front sits that high unloaded, you theres gonna sit a fat *** rat between those wheels!:burnout:

That thing is gonna be cool!

Not sure on that side exit exhaust though, I forsee paint damage from heat around that area...

I was thinking the same thing on the exhaust, we are going to put some stainless extentions on the pipes to get them just clear of the paint, we'll see. I'm not a big fan of gassers, they ride like a lumber wagon on the street. He got a whole strut front end setup with the car too, be he always wanted a gasser. I would like to put some more gear in it too, with those monster tires, shouldn't be a problem on the street. This car will never see a drag strip, going for more of a pro street thing I guess.

Nice ^^^ ... A buddy has a close full chassied Chevy 2 post,63 era. (383). It's so close ,to the pictures (Sportsman Pro's & all).

Ohh forgot to mention, Gassers, whats up with them? I never did quite understand those cars......

Ohh forgot to mention, Gassers, whats up with them? I never did quite understand those cars......

Old school way of transfering weight to rear wheel's, that and altered wheel base car's were the start of the funny car. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of these for street use they are horrible handling going down the road, but they sure look cool!

I have lots of respect for the big chebbie motors. They weigh a ton but can make a LOT of power.

If you have to ask... well you know the rest:D

Precisely.

Wonderful start to what looks to be a very hairy ride.

Best wishes for a successful build, and campaign. :thumbup:

...btw, this is "off topic", it isn't necessary to say "It's not a MoPar, but..". If it isn't a MoPar, it belongs in this forum. I doubt that slightly more than a few of us here are so blindly brand loyal that we can't appreciate a good build or a good representation of any brand.

This is a photo of my Ford 23 T .... Its not a Mopar .... BUT , It's got a HEMI

Attachments

• 10547108_724754564241099_7218766109598278550_o[1].jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 98
-
Back