Not an A... 71 Sweptline 724 original miles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked with him today. Sounded like a nice fellow, wants Barrett Jackson money
Not from me

I agree this truck needs to be preserved. Regarding the title, I think there is enough of a paper trail to establish a title. Just a guess.

If he was as stupid as he sounds and registered it at one point under the bill of sale, you are screwed in Georgia or any state. The title becomes completely useless, the only use it will have as a piece of paper you can stare at and say, "Man, that guy was dumb!". Atleast this is what I have been told as to how it works here in Georgia

That's not correct. If you have a title, which he says he does, you can get one regardless of whether it's ever been transferred or not. You're what 20? Well, before you were born I had already owned over 200 cars. I am extremely familiar with the title law in Georgia. Have a title? Can get one. Don't have a title? Can't get one. It's that simple. Now the hitch MIGHT end up being that it MAY be a replacement title you're stuck with, but that's still a recognized title in all 50 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back