The Duster Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Polara four door 383 2 bl/727 car. $3500/BO

1967 Polara 002.jpg

1967 Polara 005.jpg

My brother bought this from an elderly guy with such a thick german accent, we don't know if he's the original owner, but it's got 54K miles on it. My bro has rebuilt the trans, and the carb, but everything else is extremely original. It needs a windshield because a branch has cracked the one in it. The interior is beautiful, and the rear seat belts were in the factory plastic bags when my brother bought it. We're in Rochester, NY. He's not using it, and it's a shame to let it sit. Offers/trades are welcome.

wow, thats an exreemly clean origional car for 3500, personaly i think you should ask for more but sombodys going to get a great deal. Nice to see that not everybody in the classic car buisness is not out to make a fortune
good luck

He just doesn't drive it, so someone else could have it for that much. Thanks for the complements. You should see the interior. He's got some trophies from local shows.

My very first mopar 67 Monaco 383 screwing I mean screaming machine.
Blue buckets with console and a big vacuum gadge :thumleft:

That is a nice car and I agree with thanson mopar.:glasses7:

Do you still have the Dodge for sale? Any rust issues - particularly on body panels? Bubbling, etc. Any cracks in dash or steering wheel? Any interior photos available? thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back