Not an A body, but...

-

Ottmundr

68 Fastback
Reaction score
I thought someone would like this. Try not to push your face through the monitor and into the car.

An amateur driver and his buddy going for a triple digit romp in a 700hp car with other cars on the track.

Who needs helmets when you've got driving gloves? Even the dumbest guys I've raced with wouldn't do that. I can't believe they even got on the track.

That first part of the video, in the night. Man i keep saying Shift sshift in the straight away.
I know nothing about road course, never even done it just for fun. But is just seemed he was out of the power range before he shifted to the next gear.

I liked it when he adj his rear view mirror and you could see the cars as they came up on him......or her:)

That first part of the video, in the night. Man i keep saying Shift sshift in the straight away.
I know nothing about road course, never even done it just for fun. But is just seemed he was out of the power range before he shifted to the next gear.

I liked it when he adj his rear view mirror and you could see the cars as they came up on him......or her:)
Honestly, I just really get a kick out of hearing the Hemi go full throttle and seeing the front end rise on the upshifts. :thumbsup:

-
Back