Not around much now....

-

Tarr

Reaction score
But this week I got spared a loss. My 69 Dart has been in the shop for two years being repaired. Last week they moved it to the paint booth and jammed it, dash, interior panesl, trunck lips, inside trunk lid and engine compartment. Then came a flash flood. They lost about 12-15 cars and trucks but my Dart was still in the paint booth and only got dirty. Now if they can only find my front fenders.

around here only work on early models in their spare time as they make their money off the collusion trade, unless you go to one of the full time restore shops. The full time shops charge 1/3 to 1/2 more than the reg shops. The small shops take in the old cars in to keep help busy during hard times and for personal pride. This information is always passed around at car show, curise's and such.

i hate body shops!!! there is only one good one around here, and they do such a good job and you'll get your car back in 2 weeks. go anywhere else and you wont see your car for 5 years. most body men are flakes, my guess is the fumes.

Try this.

Lot's of trash but no bent metal.

On the first pic you can see the dirt/trash in streaks along the door. This was from the dirty water washing on the side as the water level go's down. I'll pressure wash it when I get it home. The roads are impassable for now so I can't get it home. The body shop is a total loss. Doors blown in and the rear wall blown out. That's the cardboard headliner hanging down.

-
Back