Not doing well tonight

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
Been off my anti-deppressants for two days now cause its not in my budget for now.

I feel horrible. I also feel....... "unumbed"?

Beg, borrow do whatever it takes to stay on the meds. From what I have heard about them, they need to be constantly taken. All the best bud and we are here for ya!!

Very true but I'd rather not beg or borrow. Some people are doing that for food. I just gotta keep away from making decisions...

2 day! Call your doctor as soon as you can, he will give you samples to bring you off of the meds slow, or get you back on track until something changes, I would be at a pond shop and sell pond anything you can because we know this is not good or safe for you to stop all the sudden Matt............. I would say warm milk or something to relax you and sleep ...
memike is worried, this can be dangerous

i cut myself off for the same exact reason. it was a really tuff couple of weeks, very emotional. i am not recomending this for you, just being honest.
there were a couple of days that were close.
i was on celexa. i didnt want to take them in the first place, but will admit they helped me get thru being off work while healing a work injury. but they made me NUMB to real feelings. i cant live that way.
i also have quit smoking cold turkey, multiple different hard drugs and alcohol on my own. no rehab! again i am not saying this is for anyone other than me. just giving examples of what it takes to get off of any meds.
i will pm you my number if you ever need to talk it out, i understand.

Take it easy on yourself. Definitely talk to your doctor. He will have free samples, and he will tell you how to get off them the right way if you choose to, cold turkey is hard. Know that you are not alone, lots of people are on meds and there are lots of brothers here to talk to if you need.

Take care

Well I'm doing ok this moment guys, don't worry too much memike. I got distracted by a thread with my name on it in mopar general disscussion.

-
Back