Not Done Yet

-

MB43

Reaction score
That's right, a simple cam swap is taking me weeks... I just don't have the time it seems.

100_2848.sized.jpg

My wife says that the problem is that small green box in front of the radiator. Too much of that and I can't seem to bring myself to get back to working on the car. Maybe it's anti-Duster juice?

100_2849.sized.jpg

I've got all the parts together, it's just a matter of getting myself motivated to get it done.

100_2850.sized.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm closer to being done than I let on. The cam's in, I guess I just need to put it all back together. Then install the new radiator. And tranny cooler. And make new hoses for both of those.

I was hoping to get it done this week, but I'm rapidly running out of days. Maybe next week!

Hmmm...You might be more motivated if you cleaned up garage a bit. Every time I start trippin' over stuff, I put aside an evening to clean and drink beer, stare at the car or truck and come up with some new ideas. I have a notebook above the bench to write it all down too. Next time I'm back out, I'm amazed at how quick things go with a clean shop, clear head and new ideas.

You do have a stereo out in the garage right? Nothing quite like a little Motorhead to get me in the mood too. :headbang:

I sure do miss having a shop here at my new home!
I have spent allot of good times in my old shop just cleaning and moving things to a
better spot, And I complain when my wife moves furniture and the silverware drore on all the time on me :wack:

A few cold ones and before you know it the motivation to work on the car is back. :headbang:

ramcharger said:
Hmmm...You might be more motivated if you cleaned up garage a bit. Every time I start trippin' over stuff, I put aside an evening to clean and drink beer, stare at the car or truck and come up with some new ideas. I have a notebook above the bench to write it all down too. Next time I'm back out, I'm amazed at how quick things go with a clean shop, clear head and new ideas.

You do have a stereo out in the garage right? Nothing quite like a little Motorhead to get me in the mood too. :headbang:

That seems to work for me. I hate having to work around stuff and it makes the job easier when I put the tools back where they belong so I know right where they are when I need them and don't have to look for them with all the stuff laying around.

It makes all the difference in the world when you have a clean shop! I think that it instills a little quality while you're at it! O:)

-
Back