NOT LEGENDARY BUT..................

-
Wow! That does look good. The plastic was mentioned, but I wasn’t real sure about it. I am concerned about cutting and shaping the foam. That looks tricky. My main purpose in getting the seats done was just to give me more time to work on my coupe. I’m getting older and want to devote as much time as possible to it. The convertible is a driver that I pick at when I get some time. I may just take a week and go for it.

Also, I want to apologize to CFD44. I didn’t mean to hijack this thread. I was hoping someone would volunteer what they paid to have their seats done. With labor and materials it could be a good reference for what I should expect to pay. I should have just asked. Thanks to the guys who responded to me.

I wish we had car upholsterers in my area. There was one, still there but new guy and not hearing great things.

Local is the way I went too after ordering and waiting and waiting for Legendary. Quicker and about 60% of the cost.

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2530.jpeg

IMG_2528.jpeg

Those seats look great. I'm talking with a local guy that's been in business for 30 years but we haven't hammered out a price yet.
Seats are way down on the list right now.

I don't have every Mopar seat upholstery memorized but I certainly can't tell that those aren't factory. Whoever did those seats did a great job.

-
Back