[FOR SALE] NOT MINE '65 Canadian Valiant FS Denver

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Look here; that's no Dart, that's my old D'Valiant! :shock: I've kept in touch with the buyer over the years. I bought it out of Stoney Creek, Ontario in 1992. Bought the aluminum engine in 1993 or so, built and installed it in '95ish. Sold it to the present owner in 2000. "Runs but smokes" is right—damn "Total Seal" rings never seated, despite installation in full accord with Total Seal instructions. Looks like it still has the cracked windshield it had when I sold it...also looks like it still has the good working 2bbl setup I put on it (in fact, doesn't look like it's changed much since I sold it...except more rust :-( ) Car is pictured in sunnier days here.

NOT MY CAR...I HAVE NOT OWNED IT IN 13 YEARS...I KNOW NOTHING...NOT MY AD.

Interesting, Valiant that looks like a Dart... hmmm. Must be a canadian thing..lol

Gotta love the use of garden hose for the heater.

I saw this one yesterday, and might have been interested if it had 2 less doors. And a little less rust.

Not garden hose! That's very expensive premium silicone heater hose. I installed it in...ummmm...1995. It should still have at least another 10 good years in it.

This was the car I almost learned the "never add factory A/C to a car not originally equipped; it's an enormous, costly, difficult, pain-in-the-aѕѕ job" lesson on. But not quite; I repeated that same experience on my '89 D100, then the lesson sank in.

Good car, high specs: got the quick-ratio 16:1 manual steering box, the wide 14" wheels, 8-3/4" 3.23 rear axle, front discs, rear 10" drums, aluminum engine, A/C (compressor and condenser appear to be missing in photos).

Interesting, Valiant that looks like a Dart... hmmm. Must be a canadian thing..lol

Gotta love the use of garden hose for the heater.

I saw this one yesterday, and might have been interested if it had 2 less doors. And a little less rust.

They're around. In fact, I think I've seen more Canadian Varts than Darts around here.

Here's one I parted out last year, but a 66 Signet 100. Same as a 66 Dart GT.

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05330.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back