NOT MINE - awesome deal on Remanufactured master cylinder EBAY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke ? is this a scam ?

I searched all over and the best deal for are manufacturer was @ 75..ended up buying from a FABO member..

Moddy, if this is a hoax, please delete thread..

Ian.

Not sure but maybe Motopsycho knows what I know about Cardone remanufacturing. They are crap. Back when I was doing my cuda I went to O'Reilley's and ordered a master cylinder and they got the first in and it had flattened threads where one of the lines screwed in. So they ordered another and the top surface where the cap goes on was so pitted up (huge pits) there was no way I'd take it cause I know the seal wouldn't seal and it would leak brake fluid all over my newly painted engine bay. Sent it back and went to NAPA to see if they had anything different and they only had Cardone re-manufactured ones but the guy said he could get me a brand new Bendix M/cyl. for $38. The Cardone re-manufactured POS cost $32. Bought the new Bendix and been cruisin every since.

This is good to know about this company..I was considering something else from them..

Thanks-you.
Ian.

Joke ? is this a scam ?

I searched all over and the best deal for are manufacturer was @ 75..ended up buying from a FABO member..

Moddy, if this is a hoax, please delete thread..

Ian.

That ebay add is no bargain. You can get a Cardone rebuilt MC form Advanced Auto for $20.

My experience with Cardone remanufactured MCs has been good. The original drum brake MC on my Barracuda was replaced in 00 with one. I used it until 03 when I swapped in disk brakes and picked up a manual disk MC and that has been in use since 03 which equates to close to 50K miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back