Not Mine - This is a "New" 31 year old car.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

grassy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
This is a "New" 31 year old car. Completely original( not a restoration). The car has 595 actual miles. 27 years on display at the "Walter P. Chrysler" museum in Dearborn Michigan , 2 year at a museum in Winnipeg and 2 years in Nova Scotia. All original shipping stickers and paperwork retained.
360 4 barrel
HP cam shaft
HP exhaust manifolds
Dual exhaust
3.23 axle ratio
3 speed automatic
Unique "300" trim package
Original GR60X15 RWL tires

http://annapolis.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1979-Chrysler-300-Series-W0QQAdIdZ217736366#

If I had the cash, I would buy this car. My buddy John had one. Always loved the 300 anniversary edition. Even some may call it a dressed up Cordoba, I think these cars are very nice and have good performance to boot. Only thing I do not like about it is the "lean burn" ignition system.

One of the local car dealers (Jim Gautier Chevrolet, has a collection of cars in a special showroom on the lower level of his dealership.I remember reading about the purchase of this car some time ago. This is the real deal.

If anyone wants this, I don't mind storing it on our property until shipping arrangements have been made...i suspect buddy would deliver it to me.

Yes, it doe remind me of a Cordoba.

I am easy.

Ian.

Yeah very nice car, but after owning for a few years and putting the miles on it I would imagine the value would drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back