Not open for further replies.

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
This belongs to a friend over at B Bodies HAs his 71 Superbee for sale.

I have a 71 super bee for sale its originally a fe5 red with stripes and hood accents in black with black bucket seat interior original engine and trans long gone however I have a 74 440 and 4 speed for this car it has both a bee hood with insert and a ram charger hood with all working parts except air cleaner the car has minor rust came from nc needs pass lower 1/4 but comes with full 1/4 from a parts car rust free has extra drivers door and a hide away setup for it have original fenders on car and a lot of hard to find parts also have clean title in hand with fender tags this is a very easy restoration that wouldn't take along time to build I'm selling this car to get my dream car I don't have to sell so don't low ball me I won't hesitate to insult you or tell you how it is I'm looking to get $5000 for it and anybody who knows the air grabber hoods its almost $3000 alone so buy build car sell extra hood get some of price back or keep for spare I have some of interior not all don't be afraid to ask me ?s there is new parts that go with this car and I also have rust free spotless trunk lid for it to in Texas from Texas car in the 70s you won't be disappointed can be shipper on your dime this will make a great car for somebody.

PM me me for contact information.

Attachments

• Img_04812.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Img_04816.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back