Not Mopar, 63 chevy truck

-
Nice looking truck. Did you the body work and whatnot yourself? Or just the engine build?

PS.. What you got hiding under the car cover?

nice looking truck-- I used to have a 63 panel---- neat vehicles. Lawrence

I recived the truck in Dec of 2008 from my uncle who bought it 10 years ago and maybe put 100 miles on it. It even still had the same oil since he bought it o.O ; After i drove it for a bit of time, It started knocking and had no oil pressure.. So, we pulled the mill and completely went through it. About $4k in parts and machine work, we re-assembled it, cammed ir and brought the comp ratio to 9.5 to 1 and used a number of other goodies. The other thing I did was the wood bed, when I got it it was a thin sheet of ply-wood.. Not too bad for a novice 17 year old, if I do say. Other than that, its the way we got it back in late 08'.

And under the cover is my 65 Dart GT all primered right after it came back from our bodyman. 8)

Before and after...

DSC04425 (Medium).JPG

DSC04581 (Medium).JPG

Nice truck,

My dad had a 62 long bed that he bought new and when the motor went it just sat at our farm, when I was 17 I traded it for a 383 like a dumb a$$ I'd sure like to find another 62 with a nice body.

-
Back