Not so new, with a big project ahead

-

Zyghot

Reaction score
Hey guys, I registered on here a bit ago and never really posted, so here goes. I have a huge project i've been thinking about actually going through with. It's a 64' Dart, with a lot of problems. Hasn't run in about 20 years and rust everywhere. At least it's a factory v8. Here's a pic of it:

IMG_0036.jpg

It's gonna take quite a bit of work, but in time I'll have it running like new. I hope to learn as much of this car as I can. I admit i'm more of a Chevy guy, but I can't deny the fact that Mopar made the best muscle cars around.

IMG_0036.jpg

That will make just an awsome street car with a 408SB stroker, 727, 3500stall, 8 3/4 diff w/391s, 27x 10 QT Pros and headers w/full 2 1/2" exhaust
:drinkers:

Welcome. Well yeah it looks like a pretty good project, but you'll find enough help and info here to help even a mostly chevy guy get r done. LOL. Seriously, good luck on the project and keep us posted.

Welcome. You will have a lot of fun with that one. I have a 65 dart Convertible in about the same shape. Looking forward to seeing progress pics of that project.

Welcome aboard. That little beauty is almost ready to go, a little buff and wax and you're off cruisin'. :) Seriously thought, they make great street machines, and you have the bonus that it's an original V8.

388dart said:
That will make just an awsome street car with a 408SB stroker, 727, 3500stall, 8 3/4 diff w/391s, 27x 10 QT Pros and headers w/full 2 1/2" exhaust
:drinkers:

Thanks for the welcome and comments....LOL...Ironically enough I thought about a very similar setup such as this. But I would prefer a big block. Now all I gotta figure out is how to make it fit properly?

-
Back