Not sure

-
It's real nice of you to offer up good stuff at decent prices.

Lets see...brake booster... brake booster... I know I have one around here somewhere!!! Ah, there it is...this is a complete LBP disc brake setup I have for sale from the Dart Sport. $250.00 with the booster, $200.00 without as is, or add $50.00 when they get back from the blaster. I have the upper A-arms over on the bench to strip the remnants of the frames from them. I'll be taking all of this stuff to the blaster and painting it, and turning the rotors and then taking it all to the WPC swap meet unless someone wants it here. Shipping would be some $$$ though!! Now Son, if you were coming by to get that 318/904 and K-frame setup, you could just pick this stuff up too!!! Just gotta find you a car to put it all in!!!LOL!!! Geof

Oops, I forgot to post the pic!!! I was too wrapped up in the Kendall thread and forgot!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2910.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 59
Yea Son, that looks like a step in the right direction. I would of course like to see the pics of the lower qtrs and the C-pillar areas mentioned, and pics of the interior and engine bay as well as pics of the underside, especially the rear frame rails where they terminate into the shackle mounts and bumper mounting area. It looks like a decent car, and with a little more info and pics, you should be able to make an informed decision. Is this car near you??? It would be nice to be able to test drive it, but as mentioned in an earlier post, a car in the $2500.00 range that runs and drives would make a good starting point, and driving as you fix it up to be what you want will keep you in the game!!! The repaint being of lower quality may lead to some questionable bodywork, and the lack of attention to the qtrs and C-pillar will of course tip your hand to having it repaired and repainted, but that may give you some leverage on a price reduction. I would definetly look into it further, especially if it's near enough to check out in person!! Good luck and let us know how you make out!! Geof

I'll second the motion and say it's a great starting point,but you obviously need more pics,info etc. Go have a look at it!

Ive been trying for a few more pictures, he said he would send them out when he could. Im 3 hours away but I will go check it out before I buy, thanks for the info about the rear shackles!

I love the colour on that 72 you're looking at! Then again, I'm biased.

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

Heres the duster, I thinks its about in the same condition but have to get it running.

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 60
  • duster2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 54
  • duster3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 45
  • duster4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 58
It has a 360 thats 40 over with TRW pistons rings 10 under cranks clevite bearings new freeze plugs bagged and ready to go also comes with large port heads with intake valves, are 202 i believe single plan torguer manifold and long tube headers but there banged up.

Theres the info I got about the 360

-
Back