Not Veterans Day But...

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Has anybody taken the time to thank a Vet recently. I wake up every morning and take a deep breath of fresh air and silently thank everyone that has ever served before me. Thanks guys

Amen!
Every day we should thank these men and women.
The ones who not only serve now but the ones of the past.
A big salute to them. :salut:

usa.gif

Thank you for reminding me dusted72
I want to thank all the men and women that are and have served this country to make it safe for us here at home
My father was USAF and my uncle Robert Army and all there fathers and mothers that played a big part in our hospitals I thank you all.

Thanks, I said thank you to my son who just got out in Sept 2009 with 4 years in the Navy and I am also a Navy vet.

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount ' up to, and including their life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

WoW just 3 people huh?
My fathers brothers 3 and my grandfather was a carrier USAF and my uncle Robert's 4 brother's Loid, Earl, David and one lost in Japan Ray
And I could not even start to count all my first cousins.

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount ' up to, and including their life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Couldn't have said it any better than your quote. I thank every veteran past and present every day I awaken while I say my morning prayers and every night before I sleep. If it was not for their dedication and sacrafices, we would not have the lives that we do and are able to live in the greatest nation in the world.

Has anybody taken the time to thank a Vet recently. I wake up every morning and take a deep breath of fresh air and silently thank everyone that has ever served before me. Thanks guys
Hi,
This Blog is very nice, I want share on Veterans Day 2010 related information
For more details visit “altiusdirectory.com”. Below URL may be useful to you.
http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society/veterans-day.php

-
Back